Hallmark Video Greeting Cards extend the moment and the message of our greeting cards with engaging stories and messages in a demonstration of true personalisation.
Whether it’s a holiday, a special occasion, or just because, Hallmark can offer the perfect card for those who want to connect through a deeper, more immersive digital-tangible video experience.
The pack includes 18 card designs with 2 wholesale units each (108 cards in total), a large CBM unit, and a header card.
Estimated dimensions : 580w x 315d x 1600h
The cards included are a mix of captions including birthday, love, and celebration, and feature a range of designs that are exclusive for independent retailers only.
A minimal delivery fee has been included in the cost of the kit.
Why choose Hallmark Video Greeting Cards?
- Adults aged 18 to 36 spend an average of 17.8 hours a day consuming different types of digital media, often from multiple sources simultaneously. Video content is key in their consumption.
- By 2022, 5.3 billion QR Codes will be scanned by smartphones
- Australia has a 90% mobile phone penetration, QR Code usage has rapidly grown due to COVID.
- One-third of online activity is spent watching videos.
How To Create a Video Greeting card in 3 easy steps!
- Scan the code inside the card: There are easy, step-by-step instructions to help you to create your video
- Add videos and invite others: Collect your photos and videos in a snap and choose music. When you’re done, they will be stitched together
- Mail (or pass on in person) for them to enjoy: When they scan the code, they’ll be able to watch their video, save it, and even share on their social media accounts